Mentors can make you millions
Yes! The evidence is in. Mentors can make you millions.
- by accelerating your Start-Up or Up-Start
- showing you how to scale and multiply the growth of your business
- linking you with highly effective resources
- revealing to you ‘secrets’, systems, short-cuts, processes and tools it might take you years to discover, learn or create
- changing your mind sets…
Jumping for joy
And even better, Mentors can help make you wealthy and rich in terms of:
- family-life and relationships
- health and total well-being
- becoming who you have it in you to be
- getting the life and lifestyle you want.
Greedy, greedy, greedy
We are all such greedy, greedy gutses. Hallelujah! So it all depends on who you chose as your Mentors. What you want, what you need. And how big the bites you want to take.
- So what do you need and want from your life and business?
- What are your big, fat, hairy audacious goals?
- And what do you want your mentor to do with, and for, you?
Get a mentor, or two?
Maybe you want to get a mentor, or two, or three, to assist you: Grow you. Grow others. Grow your business.
“Get a mentor in the applicable field if you’re at all unsure of what you’re looking for.”
Kyle Bragger, Forrst founder
Be a mentor?
Or you’ve learnt that as an entrepreneur, CEO or business owners you also need to be a Mentor. So how do you become a great mentor? What do you do? What are the traps for young players?
You’ve come to the right place
Here, and in a sister site, ceomentor, you will find just about everything you need to get a Mentor, be a Mentor, and enhance your mentoring skills.
This Landing Page acts as your guide. Every few weeks new resource are added. Find what interests you. Click. And you are up, up and away.
Resources you can tap into
Mentoring in general
- How did mentoring start?
- Why is mentoring so popular?
- Why get mentored?
- Who should get mentored?
- Why should we both get a Mentor and be a Mentor?
- What actually is mentoring?
- When does mentoring work best?
- How many different types of mentoring are there?
- What are the traps for young players?
- Is there a set process for mentoring?
- What are the T.A.S.K.S. of mentoring?
- How does the ‘work’ of mentoring take place?
- What issues are on and off limits with mentoring?
- Where does mentoring happen?
- When does mentoring take place?
- How to track and measure results?
Get a Mentor
- How can I find the find the ‘right’ Mentor for me?
- Who are our Mentors?
- Who are our ‘right’ Mentors?
- What can I get my Mentors to do with and for me?
- How to make sure I gets heaps out of mentoring?
- How can my Mentors really make me millions?
- How can Mentors help me grow me?
- What’s the right age for me to be mentored?
- What size does my business need to be?
- What sort of skills do I need to be mentored?
- What preparation do I need to do?
- How long does mentoring last?
- How much does mentoring cost?
Be a Mentor
- How do I become a Mentor?
- What can I gain from being a Mentor?
- Are Mentors mainly older and wiser?
- What talents, skills, experience do I need to be a Mentor?
- How do I become a really great Mentor?
- Starting with the end in mind
- Finding the gaps and silences
- Question, question, question
- Use the 3 core learning basics
- The power of reflecting
Useful resources to follow up
- Inspired by mentoring : Joanna Kaczorowska
- The key to transforming yourself : Robert Greene
- How to believe in yourself : Jim Cathcart
- The art of being yourself : Caroline McHugh
- Mentoring the next generation : Michael Benko